Home Depot gives a survey invitation to all its customers. If you have received it then you can participate in the survey to share your experience. In this post, we have discussed everything related to Home Depot Survey. It is conducted to know the customer opinions. To know more about it, read the complete post.
Home Depot Survey
The Home Depot Survey is conducted to measure the customer’s satisfaction level. In this survey, you can share your views and opinions about Home Depot products & services. The feedback collected is used for improving the areas where customers are dissatisfied. It is also used to provide the best experience to its customers on their next visit. And, to participate in the survey, you need to know the survey rules and requirements. We have discussed all of them in the below section. We have also detailed the instructions for your ease. Check further details in the below section.
Home Depot Survey – Rules
These are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to enter the Home Depot Survey:
- The participant should be at least 18 years old, at the time of entry.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- The participant is allowed to take part in the survey within 30 days of their visit.
- The participant must have a valid and recent purchase receipt from Home Depot.
- The participant should not be an employee of Home Depot or their immediate family member. If so, they are not eligible to take part in the survey.
Home Depot Survey – Requirements & Instructions
To take part in the Home Depot Survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Mobile Device.
- Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- A valid purchase receipt from The Home Depot.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish or French.
Here are the instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Home Depot Survey or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey page of Home Depot.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Click on ‘Begin Survey’ and enter the zip code or postal code of your residence.
- After that, click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page.
- Then, enter the User ID and Password which are available on your receipt.
- Again, click ‘Next’.
- Immediately, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completion, submit your survey.
- Finally, provide your contact details and participate in the monthly draw contest or survey sweepstakes to win the rewards.
- You will be notified via phone or email if you have won the rewards in the survey sweepstakes.
Home Depot Survey – Rewards
Home Depot offers rewards to its customers who have successfully completed the survey. Here are the details of Home Depot Survey Rewards:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will enter into sweepstakes.
- Those who have won the sweepstakes will get the Home Depot gift cards or prizes worth $5000.
- The amount is non-transferable and non-exchanged.
- Home Depot gift cards can be used on next visit and they can be redeemed only at Home Depot stores.
- Also, remember that gift cards are valid for a limited period of time.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools construction products, and services. Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
Home Depot Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries or if you need any help from Home Depot, contact them through Customer Service. Below are the contact details of Home Depot customer service:
- Home Depot Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-3337
- Email at: email@example.com
That’s all about the Home Depot Survey. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comments section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)