If you love sandwiches, you must have visited a SUBWAY® store at least once. SUBWAY® is one of the best chains of restaurants known for their delectable and unique “Subs” or Sandwiches. A lot of other options like cookies, salads, paninis, doughnuts, pizzas, etc are also available.
With it’s rising popularity, SUBWAY® has become a multinational restaurant chain, having around 42,000 stores around the globe. To maintain high standards of food quality and service in every outlet, feedbacks from customers are highly valuable.
SUBWAY® introduced its TellSubway Survey in order to gain such feedbacks from all around the world and work at improving the things the customers are dissatisfied about.
As a customer, you can enjoy certain perks after completing the survey. Not only your feedback will improve service and quality at your local outlet (if you have any complaints), but you will also get a free cookie/sandwich each time you finish a survey!
How To Participate In TellSubway Survey
Participating in the TellSubway Survey is very easy and will hardly take more than a minute. To participate in the survey you have to be a resident of any of these five countries — USA, UK, India, Finland, and Malaysia. The TellSubway websites for different countries are as follows:
- USA: https://www.tellsubway.com
- UK: https://www.tellsubway.co.uk/
- India: https://www.tellsubway.in
- Finland: https://www.tellsubway.fi/
- Malaysia: https://www.tellsubway.my
In order to take the survey, you need to follow these steps:
- Make a purchase at any SUBWAY® outlet and save the receipt.
- Go to the official website of TellSubway, depending on the country you’re in, within 30 days of the date on your receipt
- Enter the restaurant number written on the upper right-hand corner of your receipt on the homepage of the website.
- The survey will begin. You need to answer a few questions regarding the quality of food, cleanliness, behavior of staff and general impression. This won’t take more than a minute.
- After completing the survey, you will get a redeemable code. Write it down and save it.
- Bring your survey code during your next visit in order to receive a free treat!
SUBWAY® is a chain of a restaurant famous for its submarine sandwiches. It was established in 1965 as a single sandwich store at Bridgeport, Connecticut by a 17-year old Fred DeLuca. Fred borrowed $1000 from his friend Peter to set up the business and named the store “Pete’s Super Submarine”.
In 1968, the store was renamed “Subway” and from there it continues to grow as a multinational and multi-billion dollar business.
Currently, SUBWAY® is headquartered at Milford, Connecticut, and owns about 42,000 outlets in more than a hundred countries.
- You have to be more than 18-years of age.
- You must take the survey within 30days of issue of the receipt.
- You need to have a valid survey code in order to get the free cookie/sandwich. It is valid for only 5days after the survey
- One survey and one prize per receipt only.
For more details check out their Terms & Conditions on the official website.
Global Subway Survey
SUBWAY® offers another feedback survey for its customers known as the Global Subway Survey. Visit the website www.global.survey.com and get an opportunity to win a free Fountain Drink. You need a valid purchase receipt in order to participate.
TellSubway Contact Information
Value Pay Services LLC,
9200 S. Dadeland Blvd. Suite, 705 Miami,
We hope this article was useful to you. If you have a receipt from your last visit to Subway, then hurry up! Don’t miss the chance of getting a free treat!