Dgcustomerfirst is nothing but Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. With that survey, you can share your shopping experience. If you are looking to participate in the survey then you are in the right place. Here in this post, we have discussed everything related to Dgcustomerfirst Survey. It is conducted to know the customer opinions. To know more about it, read the complete post.
Dgcustomerfirst survey is mainly conducted to know the customer’s approval or disapproval, with the company’s products and service offerings. They can also share ideas and opinions without any hesitation. The feedback information should be genuine as it is used for the company’s improvement. It is also used to improve the customer experience. And, to participate in the survey, you need to know the survey rules and requirements. We have discussed all of them in the below section. We have also detailed the instructions for your ease. Check further details in the below section.
Dgcustomerfirst – Survey Rules
These are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to enter the Dgcustomerfirst or Dollar General Survey:
- The participant should be at least 18 years old, at the time of entry.
- The participant must be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- The participant is allowed to take part in the survey within 30 days of their visit.
- The participant must have a valid and recent purchase receipt from Dollar General.
- The participant should not be an employee of Dollar General or their immediate family member. If so, they are not eligible to take part in the survey.
Dgcustomerfirst – Survey Requirements & Instructions
To take part in the Dgcustomerfirst i.e. Dollar General Survey, you will require these things:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Mobile Device.
- Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- A valid purchase receipt from Dollar General with the 15-digit Survey Code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish.
Here are the instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official website of Dgcustomerfirst or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey page of Dollar General.
- Select the language of your choice.
- To begin the survey, enter the time of your visit, store number, and 15 digit survey code in the required fields. (Note-All the details are available on your receipt)
- After that, click on ‘Start’ to proceed with the survey.
- Immediately, answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completion, submit your survey.
- Finally, provide your contact details and participate in the monthly prize draw contest or sweepstakes to win the rewards.
- You will be notified via phone or email if you have won the rewards in survey sweepstakes.
Dgcustomerfirst – Survey Rewards
Dollar General offers rewards to its customers who have successfully completed the survey. Here are the details of Dgcustomerfirst i.e. Dollar General Survey Rewards:
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will enter into sweepstakes.
- Those who won the sweepstakes or contest will get the Dollar General prizes worth $1000.
- The amount is non-transferable and non-exchanged.
- Dollar General vouchers or coupons can be used on next visit and they can be redeemed only at Dollar General stores.
- Also, remember that coupon codes are valid for a limited period of time.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2018, Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in 45 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being three states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, and Washington). Dollar General also has 15 distribution centers in 14 states with 2 additional centers either under construction or planned. The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. It has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017. The official website of Dollar General is www.dollargeneral.com.
That’s all about the Dgcustomerfirst. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comments section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)