UPSers is an employee portal. This site can be accessed by UPS employees. For new users, it may be confusing. And, for them, we have updated the UPSers Login Procedure in detail. We have also provided the registration process of UPSers. To know more about it, read the complete post.
UPS is the leading global providers of supply chain management solutions and logistics services. It has a huge number of employees and in order to manage its employee’s information, it has created an online portal. In this portal, employees are allowed to access their personal information, payrolls/paychecks information, benefits programs, work schedules, and much more. To get access to this site, UPS employees have to log in to their account. To obtain the UPSers Login credentials, employees must register or create an account at UPSers.com. We have discussed all the information in the below section. We have also detailed the instructions for your ease. Check further details in the below section.
UPSers Login Guide
To log in to the UPS Enterprise Portal, you will require these things:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- An internet browser/web browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher/Chrome 34 or higher/Firefox 28 or higher are recommended and Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
- UPSers login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Here are the instructions:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of UPS Enterprise Portal or click on this official website.
- Select the language of your choice using the drop-down list.
- Then, enter the User ID and the Password in the required fields.
- After that, click on ‘Log In’.
- Finally, you will be allowed to access your account information.
UPSers Login – Change your Password
In case, if you have forgotten your password, then you can follow these steps to change your password:
- Visit the login page of UPSers i.e. www.upsers.com.
- Then, select the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Now, enter the valid User ID.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- And immediately, answer your own challenge questions.
- After that, you will be allowed to change your password.
Note: When answering the questions, be sure to type them exactly as you did when you entered them during registration. If you fail to provide a valid ID and correct answers to your challenge questions then by your third attempt, your account will be locked out of the system. You will then need to submit a Technical Help Form to request that your account is unlocked.
UPSers – New Registration
To register at UPSers.com, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSers.com
- Select your language preference.
- Enter the User ID in the required space.
- Enter the PIN in the password field.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Review and agree to Terms and Conditions for use of UPSers.com.
- Provide an e-mail address and, if appropriate, an ID for access to UPS applications.
- Create your Challenge Questions and Responses.
- Create a new password.
- And you are done.
United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. Along with the central package delivery operation, the UPS brand name (in a fashion similar to that of competitor FedEx) is used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and retail-based packing and shipping centers (The UPS Store). The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area. UPS has a total of 4,44,000 employees i.e. 3,62,000 in the U.S. and 82,000 internationally. Approximately 2,40,000 drivers, package handlers, and clerks are employed in UPS.
UPS Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries or if you need any help from UPS, contact them through Customer Service. The customer representatives will provide the required assistance. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1-888-742-5877
- Official website: www.ups.com
That’s all about the UPSers Login. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, drop them in the comments section.
Thanks for visiting our site:)